By way of Mobile World Congress, Libelium presents its latest IoT solutions that are ready for deployment on smart environment scenarios to develop projects for green cities, flood prevention, security, and golf courses. With the aim to extend the interoperability, the company also launches a new program providing business opportunities, technical support, and marketing benefits to the clouds. This new Cloud Partner Program focuses on offering interoperability with the Meshlium IoT Gateway to build successful cloud based services and better market positioning.
Expanding the Libelium IoT Ecosystem, a total of three Cloud partners have been integrated. These are Haibu, the first South American platform to joins the program. Arrow, the worldwideIoT distributor; and Labeeb IoT, from Qatar, have been integrated with the Meshlium gateway This offers users the possibility to deploy new projects based on Cloud services.
Libelium has packaged the solutions in the form of kits. These kits are direct translations from market needs and the result of leveraging the wide ecosystem of the company. With these new kits, The IoT Marketplace, which was launched one year ago, moves forward with 50 products packaged to accelerate easy adoption of the IoT.
- Smartis has designed with Libelium a Green Cities Solution K it that includes sound level sensor and dust particle matter (PM1 / PM2.5 / PM10). Cities and organizations demand meeting environmental regulations for air or noise pollution levels.
- EnsuraC&C has included new three IoT solutions. Flood Prevention Solution Kit allows to monitor water flows to provide an early warning system to prevent floods or other natural disasters. Smart Security Solution Kit enables Security, Defense, and First Responder forces to manage situations in real-time. The company has also worked on an IoT Development Kit to program any kind of solution based on EnsuraC&C Cloud.
- BaseN has worked on a Smart Golf Solution Kit to manage golf courses in terms of maintenance needs, player volumes and service information for users about weather and other environmental conditions.
- Hirisens has launched a Smart Parking Sigfox Solution Kit with Libelium technology that has been tested in the Basque Country (Spain) with more than 70 nodes deployed.
- Kerlink Development Kit is LoRa SPN embedded and allows to program a LoRaWan IoT solution with no fees associated.
- Labeeb IoT Development Kit provides the opportunity to develop solutions on top of Labeeb IoT platform.
For more information, CLICK HERE.