Future Market Insights report, titled “Industrial Transceiver Market – Global Industry Analysis 2013-2018 and Opportunity Assessment 2019-2027”, perceives the global industrial transceiver market registering a CAGR of 6.7% from 2020 to 2027. The market is estimated to be valued at $2,234.0 Million by the end of 2020 and is expected to reach a market value of $3,518.0 Million by 2027. Growth can be attributed to an increase in the number of smart city projects and an ever-rising demand for low-power industrial automation.
- Most of the established industrial transceiver solution providers in the market are offering specialized industrial transceivers for different applications, such as smart grid, lighting, renewable energy, electric vehicles and motor control & drives, among other applications.
- Power management applications are expected to record the highest growth rate of 8.1% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
- Industrial transceiver market is segmented into wavelength division multiplexing technology, multi-mode industrial transceivers and single-mode industrial transceivers.
- North American market is expected to register a prominent market share by the end of the forecast period.
- European market is expected to hold the second largest share of the global industrial transceiver market by the end of the forecast year 2027.
- The industrial transceiver market in the Latin America region is expected to record the highest CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated and Infineon Technologies AG are expected to hold a prominent market share of the global industrial transceiver market during the forecast period.
- Other market leaders and participants profiled in the report are Fujitsu Optical Components Limited; ZTE Corporation; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; Cisco Systems; Finisar Corporation; AMS Technologies; Analog Devices, Inc.; MaxLinear; Nordic Semiconductor; Renesas Electronics Corporation; Maxim Integrated; Microsemi; STMicroelectronics; Texas Instruments Incorporated and Infineon Technologies AG.
Need more info? Then request a sample of the “Industrial Transceiver Market” report.