Device Solutions’ next generation 4G LTE CAT1 enabled Cellio LoRa Gateway is suitable for wide area, long range, end-to-end monitoring of agriculture, cold chain, gas distribution, transportation, and many other industrial (IIoT/M2M) applications. It is a total solution encompassing the hardware, software, wireless connectivity, cloud storage, and monitoring apps for smartphones.
Cellio’s distributed architecture (star topology), with dozens of sensors attached to a Cellio transceiver, connects to the Cellio gateway. The Cellio Gateway makes the connection to the cloud through the cellular network. A single gateway can support hundreds of transceivers on a campus, facility, etc. Connecting multiple sensors to each transceiver, and possibly 100’s of transceivers to each Gateway, means that each sensor could be monitored for less than $1/month, inclusive of cellular fees, data hosting, dashboarding, analytics, mobile apps, etc. In contrast, alternative architecture approaches require a cellular connection for every asset (or every sensor) and can range upwards of $35/month.
- Internal cellular antenna
- Internal 900 MHz LoRa antenna – greater than 1 mile Line of Sight
- Internal LiIon back-up battery
- GPS Capable
- Single Gateway can support hundreds of Transceivers; each transceiver can support dozens of sensors.
- AC Power Supply (alternative power options available including solar)
- Waterproof and dustproof enclosure (IP68)
- 4G LTE CAT1 for both Verizon and AT&T (AT&T model includes 3G fallback)
More information and tech specifications are available on the Celio product page.
919-732-7872, ext. 723