Cambium Networks’ cnPilot e430W cloud-managed enterprise Wi-Fi wall plate Access Point (AP) supports the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard. Groomed for hotels, resorts, and multi-dwelling units, the wall-mounted AP is equipped with multiple GigE ports to drive indoor Wi-Fi and wired port network access via managed portals.
cnPilot e430W features include:
- Dual band 802.11ac Wave 2 standard with 2x2 MU-MIMO technology
- BLE radio to enable presence based services
- Four Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) ports for connecting wired clients such as PCs and IPTV
- A PoE out port for powering IP phone in the room
- Pass-thru ports for connecting legacy accessories like traditional phones or Ethernet driven wired IP clients
- Tamper proof deployment options
The e430 compliments the e410 and e600 indoor, and the e500 outdoor, Wi-Fi Access Points to provide a complete wireless networking solution for hospitality and MDU network operators; all managed by cnMaestro.
cnMaestro MSP features include:
- Multi-tenant architecture
- Multi-administration role based network access
- Ability to create customer (hotel) specific Splash or Landing pages
- APIs for tight integration with ecosystem solutions including property Management Systems, Guest Access and Analytics solutions
- Zero touch provisioning
- Troubleshooting tools including AP monitoring with remote scans
- Dashboard views with alarms
- Inventory management
For more details, visit Cambium Networks.