The USB-AIO line of 12- and 16-bit USB analog I/O modules features the USB-AIO16-16F, a high-speed, 16-bit multifunction analog input/output board for precision measurement, analysis, monitoring, and control in countless embedded applications. The USB-AIO16-16F can sample inputs at speeds up to 1MHz for the board’s 16 single-ended or 8 differential analog input channels. Standard features in the USB-AIO Family include up to four 16-bit analog outputs and 16 high-current digital I/O lines—all packaged in a small, rugged, industrial enclosure. With an excellent price/performance value, this family of boards also includes models with slower A/D speeds and a group of 12-bit modules for less demanding applications. The OEM USB/104 version provides just the board without the enclosure and is ideal for a variety of embedded OEM applications—simply connect to any available USB port.
USB-AIO line features include:
- High-speed USB device with up to 1MHz sampling rate
- All functions fully software configurable
- 16-bit and 12-bit models with 16 single-ended or 8 differential inputs
- Eight input ranges, unipolar or bipolar
- Autocalibration and real-time hardware calibration and oversampling for accurate data
- Unique channel-by-channel programmable gain feature
- Data buffer for A/D
- Synchronous, asynchronous, and timed trigger modes
- Up to four 16-bit analog outputs
- 16 high-current digital I/O lines
- Factory options include 4-20mA, 10-50mA, and pseudo-differential inputs
- Small, (4” x 4” x 1.25”) rugged industrial enclosure
- OEM (board only) option features PC/104 module size and mounting compatibility
- Extended temperature and DIN rail mounting provisions
- All required power drawn from USB port, no external power adapter required
Accessories include a wide variety of cables and screw terminal boards for quick and easy connectivity. Customization options include conformal coating, custom software / product-labeling, and more. The USB-AIO Family includes a dozen models with list prices ranging from only $374 to $879. For additional information, view a USB-AIO family data sheet and manual.
ACCES I/O Products Inc.
San Diego, CA