DUBLIN, Ireland --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Control Systems Market Outlook, 2014" report to their offering.
The US control systems market has decelerated sharply from strong growth in 2007 to a decline in 2009. Recovery is expected in 2010, with healthy growth over the coming years up to 2014. The US control systems market generated total revenues of $3.2 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% for the period spanning 2005–2009.
Venn Research, in association to its network of partners provides information and research to thousands of clients worldwide. The information provided herein has been obtained from reliable sources to provide a holistic survey on the market dynamics.
If your company is already doing business in the market for control systems, or is considering entering the marketplace, you will find this report invaluable. It provides a comprehensive package of information and insight not offered in any other single source. You will gain a thorough understanding of the current global market for control systems, as well as projected markets and trends through 2014.
This report will help:
- Marketing managers understand the market forces shaping the market for control systems and identify market opportunities.
- Research and development professionals stay on top of competitor initiatives and explore demand for control systems.
- Business development executives understand the dynamics of the market and identify possible partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians provide market researchers, product managers, and other colleagues with the vital information they need to do their jobs more effectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Control Systems Market Scenario United States, 2014
- US Control Systems Market Share, By Product Types, 2010
- US Control Systems Market Share, By Geography, 2010
- US Control Systems Market Competitive Analysis
- US Control Systems Market Players Company Profiles
- US Control Systems Market Outlook, 2014
- Emerson Electric Company
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
For more information visit the Research and Markets Web site.