Electrotek Concepts’ PQView 4 software provides utilities with a platform to track and identify abnormal power quality events. According to its maker. PQView 4 offers the most advanced approach to fault detection and characterization of power quality anomalies on the utility’s distribution system.
The application is a multi-component software system that builds and analyzes databases of power quality and energy measurements. It stores and quickly analyzes large quantities of power quality disturbance and steady-state measurement data from thousands of utility end points. Fault analysis and location functionality is enabled via its FaultPoint add-in Module.
- Enhanced Fault Detection and Characterization Algorithms
- Fault Location Mapping using Eaton® CYMDIST or DNV GL Synergi Electric® Databases
- Updated Event Filtering
- Enhanced Data Log Trending
- New and Improved Data Handlers for Downloading Third-Party Monitors and Importing IEEE Std 1159.3
- PQDIF Files
- New Software Development Kit and API
- OSIsoft PI System Data Federation
- New Fully Implemented PQView Commercial Licensing
For insights and enlightenments, visit Electrotek Concepts Inc.