Kaysville, Utah -- Monnit Corp. announces the immediate release of seven new low-cost wireless sensors, designed for commercial, industrial, and consumer applications. The new sensors complement Monnit's existing line of low-cost wireless sensors to now total nineteen different types of sensors for broad applications. The new wireless sensors include the following:
- WIT Wireless Infrared Motion Sensor can be used to detect motion or movement, using infrared technology.
- WIT Wireless Flex Sensor measures the amount of flex or bend applied to a flexible ribbon.
- WIT Wireless LUX Sensor measures the intensity of light present and returns a LUX value for the amount of light present.
- WIT Wireless High Accuracy Humidity Sensor detects and measures relative humidity, temperature, and dew point with a +/–2% accuracy between 10% and 90% humidity.
- WIT Wireless 0-20 mA Current Sensor provides a wireless interface for 0–20 mA sensors.
- WIT Wireless Analog Voltage Sensor provides a wireless interface for measuring the voltage from other devices.
- WIT Wireless Liquid Level Sensor detects the level of a liquid in a container by its position on a liquid sensitive ribbon.
Also, Monnit has released a much-anticipated addition to its gateway product line. MonnitLink Ethernet Gateway allows Monnit WIT Wireless Sensors to communicate with Monnit's online sensor monitoring and alerting system without a computer.
Monnit's wireless sensors are designed to detect and monitor every function critical to business or personal life, including the presence of light, water, humidity, temperature, movement, and distress. Monnit's wireless gateways transmit data between local sensor networks and the iMonnit online monitoring and notification system. Monnit's software allows for user customization and notification of events via email or text messages.
All of Monnit's wireless sensors include free basic iMonnit online sensor monitoring with SMS text and email alerting. For more information on Monnit sensors, gateways, and monitoring call 801-561-5555 or visit the company's Web site.
About Monnit Corp.
Monnit Corp. is a leader in the design and manufacture of turnkey, self-installing, low-cost wireless sensor solutions targeted at the commercial, industrial, and consumer markets. Monnit's sensing solutions are designed to be easily installed and used by anyone wanting to remotely monitor information and activities, including temperature, access, presence of water, light, humidity, and vibration in or around structures, machinery, and various environments.