Telit describes its LM960 as market’s first global full-size PCI Express Mini Card (mPCIe) for enterprise routers and appliances. The global, 23-band card supports LTE Advanced Category 18 (Cat 18) with download speeds of up to 1.2 Gb/s and five-band fallback to 3G. The LM960 is a sibling of the Cat 11 LM940 and both are fully interchangeable.
- LTE Category 18
- 5x Carrier Aggregation for increased data rates
- Up to 1200 Mb/s DL w/5x Carrier Aggregation, 4x4 MIMO and 256 QAM
- Up to 150 Mb/s UL w/ 64QAM and UL Carrier Aggregation
- LTE FDD Bands: B1, B25(B2), B3, B66(B4), B26(B5), B7, B8, B12(17), B13, B14, B20, B28, B29(DL), B30, B32(DL), B71
- LTE TDD Bands: B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B46(DL), B48
- 3G Bands: B1, B2, B4, B5, B8
- USB 3.0
- Quad-constellation integrated GNSS
- Popular mPCIe form factor (50.95 x 30 x 2.8 mm)
- Temperature range: -40 to 85° C
- Linux and Windows driver support
- Dual SIM Single Standby
LM960 will be available in select markets in third quarter of 2018. More details and specs are available from Telit.