PSSC Labs, developer of custom HPC and Big Data computing units, unveils the latest version of its CloudOOP 12000 cluster server integrated with Intel’s current Xeon scalable processors. The units are said to deliver breakthrough performance for handling big data tasks such as real-time analytics, virtualized infrastructure and high-performance computing. In additional to advanced architecture, the new Intel processors feature a rich suite of platform and security innovations for enhanced application performance including Intel AVX-512, Intel Mesh Architecture, Intel QuickAssist, Intel Optane SSDs and Intel Omni-Path Fabric.
So far, the CloudOOP 12000 is reportedly the only server specifically designed for Hadoop, Kafka, Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT). It offers 2x the density and up to 35% lower power draw than traditional manufacturers, as well as a near 50% increase in data throughput performance. Reducing power draw means a lower datacenter footprint and a significantly reduced total cost of ownership with an over 90% efficiency rating.
Organizations can custom build CloudOOP 12000 servers from the company’s EZ System Configurator. Every system is ready-to-run on delivery and comes with all necessary hardware, software, networking, integrations, as well as support from PSSC Lab’s US-based team of experienced engineers. Each CloudOOP 12000 is also customized with the Hadoop distribution of choice.
CloudOOP 12000 big data servers feature:
- Support for Intel Xeon Scalable Processors. Intel Xeon Scalable Processors deliver an overall performance increase up to 1.65x from the previous generation, and up to 5x OLTP warehouse workloads versus the current install base.
- OS installed on separate SSD hard drive(s) to increase system speed, reliability and usability support for Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu and most other Linux distributions, as well as Microsoft Windows
- Supports up to 512GB DDR memory modules featuring Error Correcting (ECC) support that automatically detects and corrects memory errors
- Redundant 90%+ Energy Efficient Power Supplies
- Redundant RAID 1 Mirror Operating System Hard Drives
- Up to 144TB storage with support for SSD, SAS and SATAIII
- Configurable to RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 or JBOD
- Dual GigE network bandwidth comes standard, with 10GigE, 40GigE, 100GigE and Infiniband network connectivity possible. Also, optional network integration with Intel OmniPath Architecture.
Every PSSC Labs server and cluster comes with a three-year unlimited phone and email support package (additional support available) with all support provided by a US-based team of experienced engineers. Pricing for a CloudOOP 12000 with Intel Xeon Scalable processors start at $2,500. For more information, visit PSSC Labs, email the company at [email protected], or call.949-380-7288.