Tektronix has expanded its CalWeb cloud-based asset management platform with more modules to manage equipment asset pools, maintain regulatory compliance, and maximize equipment utilization. The company also launched a full suite of Managed Services covering a comprehensive range of equipment asset management needs on a global scale.
CalWeb cloud-based asset management platform is used to ensure quality, safety, and dependability of equipment assets. It allows users from multiple departments to have full visibility of their organization’s asset management and calibration programs. CalWeb, allows companies to store and access current and historical equipment service records, maintain records for equipment serviced internally and by third-parties, and automate supply and equipment procurement processes.
The features include:
- Tek Asset View – Using the core features of CalWeb, companies can manage assets across their entire organization and know at a glance where equipment is located, who’s using it, and whether it’s in the right condition to get the job done.
- Tek Compliance – In highly-regulated and safety-critical industries such as medical, pharmaceutical and automotive, equipment documentation must follow regulations such as the Food and Drug Administration’s 21 CFR Part 11. Tek Compliance boosts confidence by ensuring that all pertinent information is stored securely in a cloud-based repository, making audits and reporting requirements fast and easy.
- Tek Optimize – Companies often struggle to ensure equipment is fully utilized and that people have the right equipment when they need it. By providing comprehensive asset management with at-a-glance dashboards, Tek Optimize provides companies with the solution they need to maximize return on their investments.
Tektronix Managed Services give users a one-stop shop for managing calibration programs, deploying new equipment, managing asset pools, withdrawing and recycling outdated equipment, and automating and fulfilling supplies and equipment procurement. Service offerings now available include:
- Assets on Demand – Companies struggle with managing their equipment programs and optimizing the utilization of their assets. Assets on Demand ensures that employees are issued new equipment, sent loaners or replacements, given demo equipment, and have older equipment withdrawn from service to help companies reach the next level of asset utilization.
- Active Exchange – Maximizing the uptime for a distributed workforce by ensuring they have fully maintained equipment and instruments can be difficult and painful. The Active Exchange service removes the hassle of ensuring that equipment is maintained, calibrated and ready to go when needed by having Tektronix manage the calibration and equipment programs. Uncalibrated equipment is swapped for calibrated on a regular schedule to maximize efficiencies.
- Field Fulfillment Store – This service provides a portal for field service teams to request new equipment and supplies. The Field Fulfillment Store automates the request and approval process and optimizes the fulfilment of new goods for organizations with distributed workforces.
The CalWeb and Managed Services are available now. For more info, checkout the CalWeb page.