Telit launches the LM940 as the world’s first global Full PCI Express Mini Card (mPCIe) module for the router and gateway industry supporting LTE Advanced Category 11 (Cat 11) with speeds of up to 600 Mb/s. The only enabling technology in an mPCIe form factor to support Cat 11 with the Snapdragon X12 LTE modem, the industrial-grade LM940 delivers significant flexibility and a competitive edge to original equipment manufacturers (OEM) looking to quickly deploy next generation products with an unrivaled user experience.
Additional LM940 features include:
- LTE Category 11 LTE Cat. 11 DL / Cat. 5 UL Rel.10
- 3x Carrier Aggregation leverages extended capabilities of the network for increased coverage and bandwidth
- Up to 600 Mbps DL w/3x Carrier Aggregation and 256 QAM
- Up to 75 Mbps UL w/ 64QAM
- HSPA+ Rel. 8
- Quad-constellation integrated GNSS
- Popular mPCIe form factor (50.95 x 30 x 2.8 mm)
- Temperature range: -40 to 85° C
- Linux and Windows driver support
For more details and a datasheet, you can visit the LM940 product page.