Global CAE market is anticipated to reach USD 12.8 billion by 2025, according to a report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rapid growth of wearable industry is likely to increase the use of CAE software in the electronics industry. The major players in the market are in search for new sources for revenue as the smartphone market is in the maturity stage. As a result, the demand for wearable technology has increased the demand over the forecast period. Key points include:
- Growing penetration of IoT, tablets, and smartphones are expected to boost the CAE market growth.
- Governments regulations, mandating applications, such as collision avoidance, parking assistance systems, wireless communication technology, and interactive infotainment systems, in the upcoming car technologies to increase driver safety, are anticipated to raise the demand of CAE software.
- Emerging new engineering modes such as 3D printing, building information modeling, concurrent engineering is likely to influence the CAE market.
- Prevailing open-source software applications are anticipated to restrain the market growth over the projected period.
- The intellectual property protection of a software is crucial, as most of the modern manufacturing organizations rely on computer technology
- The computational fluid dynamics segment is anticipated to witness high growth rate over the forecast period
- Testing and simulation are the important aspects of a design cycle that help the end-users in achieving profitability and faster time-to-market
- The On-premise segment dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2015 and is anticipated to remain dominant over the projected period
- Simulation software are used to analyze the effect of casing materials on IC performance, thermal management, and electrical signal performance
- The increasing adoption of lithium-ion batteries in consumer electronics application will also enhance the industry demand over the projected period
- Asia Pacific and Latin America are poised to emerge as lucrative regional markets over the forecast period
- The key players of the market include Siemens AG (Germany), Exa Corporation (U.S.), MSC Software Corporation (U.S.), ESI Group (France)
Browse full research report with TOC on "Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Market Analysis By Type (FEA, CFD, Multibody Dynamics, Optimization & Simulation), By Deployment Model (On-Premise, Cloud), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/computer-aided-engineering-cae-market
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]