MARLTON, NJ --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Acsis, Inc., a leader in supply chain visibility and traceability for manufacturing and distribution, today announced the launch of Acsis VisiTrak , the only suite of solutions available that enables global organizations to fully leverage existing investments in IT, ERP and business management, providing real-time supply chain visibility.
The new Acsis tagline is a credo for simplifying supply chain visibility, "Supply Chain Visibility. Anytime. Anywhere." Realigning itself as a product-centric company in the marketplace, Acsis will focus on increasing brand integrity, broadening strategic partnerships, and enhancing business agility for organizations through efficient supply chains, while continuing to expand their client base in key vertical markets.
Companies have invested millions in ERP and other supply chain systems, but still lack visibility into the manufacturing and supply chain data that impacts mission-critical business decisions. With more than fourteen years of shop-floor, data collection and RFID experience, Acsis is giving customers the ability to collect and analyze key data points in real-time throughout the supply chain, resulting in measurable business benefits and ROI in the form of labor savings, improved order to cash, improved customer relations and brand protection.
"When I joined Acsis, the company had many strong points: a wealth of industry experience and know-how, close-knit relationships with its customers, tried and true partnerships and award-winning technologies, but it needed focus," said Gene Eubanks, CEO and president, Acsis, Inc. "Under the revitalized leadership of its executive team Acsis has established a clearer focus, launched a strong product line under the Acsis VisiTrak brand and is adhering to an even stronger roadmap for success. The launch of the Acsis VisiTrak Suite is the first in what is sure to be a stream of positive news and outcomes for Acsis in the coming year."
The VisiTrak Suite of solutions takes advantage of all VisiTrak Foundation features including device and user management, label and document management, store and forward capability for business continuity, and a robust workflow engine for defining interactions between devices, users, ERP and shop floor systems. The VisiTrak Suite is designed to provide executive-floor to shop-floor visibility.
The VisiTrak Suite includes:
- Acsis AssetTrak—lifecycle-based asset management, tracking and visibility software.
- Acsis ProducTrak—a set of best practice mobile transactions for moving product from raw material receipt through finished goods, within manufacturing and distribution facilities. Transactional information can be displayed via KPI-based dashboards for real-time monitoring and management of floor-level activities.
- Acsis ProducTrak for Life Sciences—a set of standards-based transactions for moving serialized and non-serialized product throughout manufacturing and distribution facilities in the Life Sciences supply chain. The product facilitates mandate compliance and e-Pedigree as well as providing a means for adding serialization capability to packaging lines through the use of the Serialized Packaging Data Management (SPDM) module.
- Acsis ProductionTrak—an ERP-driven MES product for discrete and repetitive manufacturing built to leverage master and operational data already defined in your ERP system, automating and integrating manufacturing and material handling activities at each point in the production process. The solution is bundled with preconfigured KPI-based dashboards for monitoring and controlling manufacturing activities.
- Acsis PartnerTrak—a Web-based, bi-directional framework enabling collaboration with external suppliers and manufacturing, distribution, and logistics providers resulting in end-to-end partner execution visibility and management in real-time.
"The Acsis re-launch is an important milestone in the supply chain market. Providing visibility across the enterprise and across the value chain, from item to enterprise desktop, is the holy grail in business today. Acsis has had years of successfully developing solutions for one customer at a time, building on their tools and code library, to now emerge as a full solution player," said Ann Grackin, CEO of ChainLink Research.
With a dominate focus on real-time visibility, every solution within the Acsis VisiTrak suite boasts three key mobile capabilities:
Transaction Management—automates the collection of production and movement data and transactions, ensuring accurate and reliable data in real-time; utilizing the latest in barcode, RFID, visioning and other sensor technologies.
Process Integration—integrates detailed product manufacturing, product movement steps and business processes with ERP, MES, WMS, and other Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems; enabling granular information and contextual information to be captured at the point of execution. Optimizes and streamlines processes, minimizing costs, maximizing profits and improving efficiency of assets and people.
Business Management—utilizing real-time information from multiple systems within the value chain, VisiTrak provides simple-to-use, role-based actionable dashboards, bringing together all the data required for effective decision making and action.
Industries currently benefiting from the Acsis VisiTrak suite of solutions include aerospace and defense, food and beverage, chemicals, retail, automotive, pharmaceutical and life sciences, and consumer packaged goods. Acsis has over 1,000 implementations in thirty countries and includes customers that are best-in-class leaders in their markets. To learn more about how Acsis' products and solutions help address track, trace and serialization issues, and to review customer case studies and industry white papers, visit the new Acsis Web site.
Acsis is a leading solutions provider of products and services for supply chain optimization, visibility and traceability. The Acsis VisiTrak Suite provides software solutions that streamline manufacturing and distribution processes and deliver real-time, actionable data from ERP and other systems across the enterprise. Acsis solutions deliver brand protection, product risk mitigation, manufacturing efficiencies and corporate profitability to leading manufacturers and distributors in pharmaceutical and life sciences, aerospace and defense, chemical, consumer product goods, food and beverage and other industries.