Pulse Electronics’ Networking Business Unit introduces its HDBaseT industrial temperature -40°C to +85°C transformer and common mode choke series. The components are designed to improve EMI performance and support power over HDBaseT (PoH) applications.
HDBaseT technology enables 5Play feature set, which includes ultra-high definition 4k video, audio, 100BASE-TX Ethernet, various control signals, and up to 100W of power. Features include:
- Compatible with Valens chipsets
- Supports Power Over HDBaseT up to 140W
- Suitable for a variety of HDBaseT applications
- High volume production
- Industry standard footprint
- Suitable for applications such as Blu-ray, DVD, Recorders, Displays, Digital Set Top Box, Projectors and A/V receivers.
For more details and inquiries, visit Pulse Electronics Networking Business Unit.