Rising Media’s RoboUniverse New York Announces Agenda and Reveals Keynotes from IBM Watson, suitX, Vecna, PrecisionHawk, and More; April 11-12, 2016
Technology leaders from IBM Watson, suitX, Vecna, PrecisionHawk, and more are confirmed to deliver keynote sessions at the premier service robotics event in New York City on April 11-12, 2016.
(New York, NY – March 30, 2016) – Rising Media, Inc. announced the full program and keynote speakers for its RoboUniverse Conference & Expo, taking place on April 11-12, 2016 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City. RoboUniverse New York features dedicated content tracks covering Cognitive Science & IoT, Manufacturing & Logistics, and Robots for the Enterprise. The program also covers innovation in drones, business & investment, STEM education, and more.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Robert High, IBM Fellow, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, IBM Watson
- Dr. Homayoon Kazerooni, Founder, suitX
- Daniel Theobald, Founder, Vecna
- Thomas Haun, VP Strategy and Globalization, PrecisionHawk
The event also features a keynote panel showcasing female leadership in frontier technology, featuring five leading innovators in investment, education, product innovation, journalism, manufacturing & logistics, and more.
Confirmed for the Women in Frontier Technology Panel are:
- Nisa Amoils, Member, New York Angels and Co-Chair, Frontier Tech Committee
- Carol Rieg, Founder, Rieg and Associates
- Dr. Sabine Seymour, Founder and CEO, Moonlab
- Maria Stefanopoulos, Production Manager, ABC News, Good Morning America
- Melonee Wise, CEO, Fetch Robotics
"Our keynotes and the conference reflect the diversity of the robotics market and cover top players in AI, human bionics, drones, and manufacturing robotics," said Fran Rabuck, Conference Chairman, RoboUniverse.
Session topics for RoboUniverse New York include:
- The Neurorobotics Connection: Connecting the Physical World to our Human Brain
- AI, Robotics, and Drones – The Real Story on The Future of Jobs
- Intelligent Ground and Air Robots for Dynamic Environments
- Robots as a Service (RaaS)
- Sensors Offer Infinite Opportunities for Designing Robots & Drones
- Investing in Robotics, Drones, and Related Software
To see the full conference program for RoboUniverse New York, visit robouniverse.com/new-york.
Prices increase on site, so register before for the best price. For more information and to register for RoboUniverse New York, visit robouniverse.com/new-york.
If your company is interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at RoboUniverse New York or an upcoming event, please contact [email protected].
Following an event earlier this year in Singapore, RoboUniverse has events confirmed for 2016 in San Jose, Seoul, Tokyo, Mumbai, and San Diego. To learn more about upcoming RoboUniverse events, visit robouniverse.com/upcoming-shows.
About Rising Media
Rising Media is a global events and media producer excelling in Internet and technology-related events and content. Events include Inside 3D Printing, RoboUniverse, Virtual Reality Summit, Data Driven Business, Building Business Capability, Predictive Analytics World, Text Analytics World, eMetrics Summit, Conversion Conference, AllFacebook Marketing Conference, Search Marketing Expo, Affiliate Management Days and Web Effectiveness Conference in the USA, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Dubai, India, China, Korea, Singapore, Australia, Brazil.
For more information, please visit www.risingmedia.com.
For press inquiries, please contact [email protected]