Electro Industries’ Cyber Secured Shark 250 power and energy meter is tailored for utility and critical industrial substations. The meter integrates enhanced revenue metering features, multiple serial or Ethernet ports for redundant communication, a large memory capacity for more significant load studies, and a Cyber-secured configuration. Features include:
- 0.2% accuracy that meets ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2% and IEC 62053-
- 22 CL 0.2S accuracy standards.
- Enhanced revenue metering features, including CT/PT compensation,
- Transformer/Line Loss compensation, Test Mode, and Time of Use.
- Standard RS485 and USB ports and optional Ethernet and serial ports.
- Level 2 DNP3 and IEC 61850 Protocol support as well as Modbus
- Multi-level, customizable cyber secured encrypted configuration that prevents tampering and hacking of your power system data.
- Rugged design for harsh environments, with standard conformal coating on PCBs, and superior surge withstand capability.
- Extensive upgradable I/O.
The meter also comes in a transducer only configuration for DIN rail mounting. The Shark® 250T transducer offers the standard RS-485 port and the optional communication and I/O. For additional information, visit the Shark 250 meter webpage and download a datasheet and manual.