Future Market Insights’ report, titled “Optical Spectrum Analyzer Market – Global Industry Analysis 2013–2018 and Market Forecast 2019–2027”, pinpoints the market at $245 million in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2019 to 2027. Rapid developments in the network infrastructure are thought to be the driving force for the expansion.
- Advanced Optical Spectrum Analyzers Finding Wide Applicability in ‘Optics’
- Increasing Investments in IT & Telecommunication Infrastructure Boosting Demand for Optical Spectrum Analyzers
- Communications to Soon Gain an “All-optical” Status, Favoring Sales of Optical Spectrum Analyzers
- Key Players Emphasizing Development of Advanced Optical Spectrum Analyzers include EXFO, Inc., Yokogawa Corporation, and Anritsu.
- Some of the other players in the optical spectrum analyzer market are Viavi Solutions, Inc., AMS Technologies, VeEX Inc., Finisar, Optoplex Corporation, Aragon Photonics, and New Ridge Technologies.
- By product type, the optical spectrum analyzer market is segmented into benchtop, portable, and handheld.
- Based on industry, the optical spectrum analyzer market is segmented into IT & telecommunication, consumer electronics, healthcare & life sciences, energy & utilities, and automobiles.
For more information, request a sample report.
Future Market Insights
Valley Cottage, NY