Honeywell’s MicroPressure Series piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor offers a digital output for reading pressure over a specified full-scale span and temperature range in high-volume medical devices and consumer appliances. The sensor is calibrated and compensated over a specific temperature range for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects and non-linearity using an on-board Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). Measuring 5 mm x 5 mm, it suits applications that require greater accuracy with a small footprint.
The MicroPressure board-mount sensors feature:
- Strong stainless ports for product durability
- Absolute and gage pressure ranges
- ±40 mbar to ±2.5 bar; ±4 kPa to ±250 kPa; ±0.6 psi to ±30 psi
- Low power consumption to support longer battery life for products
- Support for multiple port configuration options
A MicroPressure sensor datasheet and application notes are available.