Medical Sensors Design Conference Brings Together the Industry’s Foremost Experts to
2018 Event in San Jose
Cutting-edge program will feature prestigious speakers, real-world case studies, and the most innovative sensor-based medical and healthcare applications
Newton, MA – April 12, 2018 – Co-located with the annual Sensors Expo & Conference (#Sensors18), the 2018 Medical Sensors Design Conference will convene June 25-26 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California to address the burgeoning development of sensor-based applications across the medical and healthcare industry. Bringing together some of the industry’s foremost experts and renowned innovators across business and academia, the event will provide unique educational and networking opportunities for technologists, executives, practitioners and engineers alike. To learn more visit www.medicalsensorsconf.com.
- Early Bird registration is currently open with the lowest rates for the 2018 event through April 20. Registration is available at: www.medicalsensorsconf.com/register
- View the conference program: www.medicalsensorsconf.com/schedule
- Check out the roster of speakers: www.medicalsensorsconf.com/speakers
- Follow the event on social media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
The two-day event will include featured keynote presentations that address both market growth opportunity and the emergence of a new business model for the pharmaceutical industry. On Monday, June 25th, BCC Research Senior Editor, Michael Sullivan, will present, “Making Sense of Security and Applications in Sensors for Medical Devices.” Leveraging recent industry findings from BCC, his address will include an overview of the security challenges and new opportunities to resolve them using a combination of technology, applications and best practices. Tuesday, June 26th, David O’Reilly, Chief Platform Officer, Proteus Digital Health will take the stage and present, “Transforming Care Models and Business Models with Digital Medicines.”
Additional notable sessions include:
- Understanding Human Health and Well-Being Through Sensing Technology
- Wearable Health: The Next Generation of Monitoring
- Driving Better Patient Outcomes in Diabetes: Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Using a Subcutaneous Electrochemical Sensor
- Ultra-Small Catheter Sensors and Sub-Assemblies for FFR and Other Medical Applications
- Designing Passive Sensors to Help Patients with Asthma & COPD
Exhibitor and sponsor sign up is still available. Contact Joe Zuccerella to learn more.
Attendees of the Medical Sensors Design Conference also gain access to the exhibits, keynote presentations, and networking opportunities as part of the Sensors Expo & Conference event June 26 through the 28th. More information on the event, speakers and pre-conference symposia can be found at sensorsexpo.com
Interested in helping spread the word about #Sensors18? Learn more and join our #SensorsSquad: https://www.sensorsexpo.com/sensors-squad.
About Sensors Expo & Conference
Sensors Expo & Conference is widely known as one of the world's largest and most important gatherings of engineers and scientists involved in the development and deployment of sensor systems. For more information, visit www.sensorsexpo.com. Sensors Expo is supported by the event's official publication, Sensors Magazine, the industry's leading resource and authority on sensing, communication, and control. For more information, visit www.sensorsmag.com. Sensors Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. For more information, visit www.questex.com.
For further information, contact:
Partner, Attune Communications