The Sensor Connection line of ILPS-27 Series inductive linear position sensors using LVIT technology are contactless devices designed for factory automation and a variety of industrial or commercial applications such as motor sport vehicles, automotive testing, solar cell positioners, wind turbine prop pitch and brake position, and packaging equipment. Features include:
- 10 Ranges from 50 to 450 mm (2 to 18 inches)
- 27 mm (1.05 inch) diameter anodized aluminum housing sealed to IP-67
- Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
- Axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or cable
- Operation from a variety of dc voltages
- Choice of four analog outputs
- Proprietary SenSet field recalibration feature.
The ILPS series also includes the ILPS-19 series for applications where a shorter length and smaller diameter body is required and the spring loaded ILPS-18S for applications where the probe cannot be hard fixed to the measurand. For more details and specs, visit the ILPS-27 Series product page.
The Sensor Connection