Harold G. Schaevitz Industries expands its sensor product offering by adding a line of ILPS-27 Series Inductive Linear Position Sensors using LVIT Technology; contactless devices designed for factory automation and a variety of industrial or commercial applications. Features include:
- Contactless operation prevents wear out from dither or cycling
- 10 Ranges from 50 to 450 mm (2 to 18 inches)
- Excellent stroke-to-length ratio
- 27 mm (1.05 inch) diameter anodized aluminum housing sealed to IP-67
- Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
- Axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or cable
Operating from a variety of DC voltages, the ILPS-27 series offer a choice of four analog outputs and all include the proprietary SenSet field recalibration feature. For greater details, an ILPS-27 datasheet and an ILPS-27L datasheet are at your beckon call.