Hawk Measurement’s OptioLaser S300 can be used for the detection of all types of liquids, regardless of their dielectric properties. This laser can accurately and reliably measure highly reflective liquids, clear liquids and even turbulence liquids. The OptioLaser, due to its narrow beam divergence, can be used to measure through grates and narrow passages, and even next to flat walls.
The OptioLaser S300 Liquid Lasers are user configurable, allowing optimal performance of your specific application. It uses an infrared, low-gain GaAs laser diode, light energy of 905 nm. that travels to the surface of any liquid and is reflected back. This time-off-light (the time the laser pulse took to travel to the liquid and back) is then calculated into a distance. The low-gain diode allows for accurate measurement of even highly reflective, clear liquids- regardless of the dielectric properties. Features include:
- Easily measures difficult liquids such as slurries, oils, agitated liquids, even clear water
- Operates without the need of any calibration
- Unaffected by background noise and vapor pressure
- Handles low dielectric substances and acoustically absorbing materials
- Suitable for applications with obstacles, near walls, even measuring through narrow passages
Hawk is a world leader in level, positioning and flow measurement, providing cutting edge equipment to the global industrial market. With 30 years of experience and a record of success in a wide range of areas including mining/mineral processing, water supply/waste water, bulk material handling and chemical, our on-going commitment is to provide industry leading technology with cost-effective solutions.