Mitutoyo America has added the LSM-6902H laser scan micrometer to its sensor systems product line. It is described as a non-contact, high-accuracy measurement system with an option for measuring pin gages or plug gages.
The scanning motor in the LSM-6902H enables a measurement accuracy down to 0.3 µm with notable Gage R&R performance since measurements are non-contact. The standard output is RS-232C with analog I/O with an optional two-channel Digimatic code output unit available.
- An accuracy of ±0.5 μm over the entire measuring range and a higher accuracy of ± (0.3+0.1ΔD) µm over a narrow range are guaranteed
- Repeatability in the 25mm/1" class
- Resolution: 0.01 to 10µm (selectable) (0.000001 – 0.0005in)
- Scanning rate: 1600 scans/s
- Laser scanning speed: 112 m/s
For more details, visit Mitutoyo Corporation.