IPSO Alliance Open House Keynote speakers to include:
• Chris Greer, Director of Cyber-Physical Systems and Smart Cities, NIST: Will there be an Internet of Things? He will discuss the potential for convergence around a global Internet of Things.
• Patrice Slupowski, VP of Digital Innovation, Orange: Thoughts on IoT and innovation. He will share Orange’s vision for the IoT and data, and the sea of change that will be needed to meet industry predictions.
Date: Tuesday, October 18
Time: 3:00 to 7:00pm
Place: San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
Sign up by October 14 to reserve a spot.
Companies that will be represented during the mix-and-mingle happy hour reception include ARM, Eaton, Ericsson, Greenwave Systems, Intel, Landis + Gyr, Linear Technology, Micrium, NIST, Oracle, Orange, Proto6, Runtime, STMicroelectronics, Synapse Wireless, Universal Devices and more! Join us to grab a drink and swap business cards!
Also, on the agenda are demonstrations from featured members, including:
• STMicroelectronics: IoT nodes and gateway technologies based on the STM32 Open Development Environment (STM32 ODE)
• Micrium: embedded RTOS components running on the ARM mbed IoT Device Platform
• Synapse Wireless: RF200 wireless modules
• The IoTerop OMA Lightweight M2M commercial stack
To register, go to http://www.ipso-alliance.org/fall-2016-member-meeting-guest-registration