According to a report by Grand View Research, the global eye tracking market size is expected to reach $1.75 billion by 2025, registering a 26.3% CAGR during the forecast period. Vision capturing systems are used to determine duration and exact location of a user's visual attention. They include recording pupil movement, determining fixation point and duration, processing data and images, and filtering relevant data using software algorithms. The filtered data can be analyzed and used for various applications in automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, and retail industries.
- Eye movement detection is one of the most important features being integrated into VR headsets.
- Vision tracking technology finds application in the healthcare and biomedical sectors.
- By type, the optical tracking segment is expected to witness a CAGR of over 24.0% during the forecast period and account for the largest revenue share by 2025. Eye attached tracking was the second largest segment in 2017
- Based on application, the healthcare segment is projected to account for around 24% of the total revenue generated by 2025
- The North American region accounted for the largest revenue share in 2017 and is anticipated to continue dominating the market over the forecast period
- The key players in the eye tracking market include Tobii AB, Seeing Machines, and SR Research Ltd.
Keep your eye on more details, browse the full “Eye Tracking Market” report.
Grand View Research, Inc.