Credence Research, by way of a report titled “Disposable Medical Sensors Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 -2026”, says the disposable medical sensors market was valued at $4,461.8 Million in 2017 and is expected to reach $8,118.7 Million by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 6.81 % from 2018 to 2026.
- Low cost and reduced sanitization risks associated with disposable medical sensors in comparison to reusable medical sensors has contributed to the increased adoption of disposable medical sensors during the forecast period from 2016 to 2026.
- Increased prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, autoimmune diseases predominantly drives this market as well.
- Among various sensors available namely biosensors, pressure, accelerometer, temperature, image and flow sensors, biosensors maintain supremacy and are expected to grab the largest market share.
- North America expected to maintain supremacy in the global disposable medical sensors market during the period.
- The key industrial players of disposable medical sensors market are Amphenol Corporation, Analog Devices, Inc., GE Healthcare Ltd., Medtronic Plc., NXP Semiconductor N.V., OmniVision Technologies, Inc., Philips Healthcare Informatics, Inc., Sensirion AG, Smiths Medical, Inc., SSI Electronics, Inc., STMicroelectronics and TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Globally disposable medical sensors market witnesses a lucrative growth with a CAGR of 6.18% for the forecast period from 2018 to 2026
- Cost effectiveness and reduction in hygiene risks drive the rising adoption of disposable medical sensors market
- Among all sensor types, biosensors expected to attain largest market share during the period from 2016 to 2026
- The introduction of smart connectivity options enables remote monitoring of patients thus catalyzing the growth of patient monitoring devices
For more details, browse the full Disposable Medical Sensors Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 -2026 report.