Transparency Market Research’s recent report suggests, that while startups are mushrooming in the global deep learning chipset market, the competitive landscape remains moderately consolidated among a few players. The report is , titled, "Title: Deep Learning Chipset Market (Type - Graphics Processing Units (GPUs), Central Processing Units (CPUs), Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs), and Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs); Compute Capacity - Low (<1 TFlops) and High (>1 TFlops); End-User - Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Industrial, Healthcare, and Aerospace & Defense) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 - 2025."
The report’s analysts identify NVIDIA Corporation and INTEL Corporation as the top two companies who were ahead of the curve in 2016, whereas Google Inc., Qualcomm Incorporated, IBM Corporation, CEVA Inc., Xilinx, Graphcore, Teradeep Inc., and Advanced Micro Devices are some of the other notable companies currently harnessing the prospects of deep learning.
- Market Leaders to Indulge in Frequent Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Deep Learning Chipset Market to be worth US$1,264.78 mn by 2025
- Increasing Adoption of IoT a Boon for the Deep Learning Chipset Market
- Demand for deep learning chipset to expand at a robust CAGR of 24.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2025
- Asia Pacific to overtake North America as the most lucrative region
- Improvements in Chip Algorithms primary driver of the market
Transparency Market Research
Albany NY - 12207