MARLBORO, MA -- Data Translation, Inc. announced the addition of three new low-cost, USB-powered data acquisition (DAQ) modules to its popular ECONseries: the DT9812A, DT9813A, and DT9814A. These new devices offer the affordable multifunction capability of the ECONseries, with the added benefit of USB 2.0 compliance and faster sampling rates of up to 100 kSamples/second...a 2X increase over existing popular models.
Key Design Features:
- Powered by USB for portable measurements
- 12-bit resolution for analog input/output subsystems
- 8, 16, or 24SE analog input channels for ultimate flexibility
- 100 kS/s sampling
- 2 analog output channels to generate sine, rectangle, triangle, or DC waveforms
- 1 counter/timer to perform event counting, frequency measurement, edge-to-edge measurements, generate continuous pulse output operations
- Digital I/O lines
- Included software and drivers compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7
Readers can learn more about the DT9812A, DT9813A, and DT9814A by visiting: www.datatranslation.com/products/usb-low-cost/.
About Data Translation
Data Translation Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of high performance USB and Ethernet (LXI) data acquisition (DAQ) modules for temperature, voltage and vibration measurement and analysis, with accompanying software solutions for the test and measurement market. In-house manufacturing in the company headquarters located in Marlboro, MA ensures complete quality control on all products. Additionally, 5-day standard delivery is guaranteed on most shipments, along with free comprehensive technical support.