A report titles "Battery Recycling Market by Chemistry (Lead Acid, Lithium-Based, Nickel-Based), Source (Automotive, Industrial, Consumer & Electronic Appliance), End Use, Material, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022", published by MarketsandMarkets, claims the global market was valued at USD 8.10 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 11.83 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2017 to 2022.
- Stringent government regulations to control environmental hazards during battery manufacturing and disposal are driving the growth of the global Battery Recycling Market.
- Lead acid battery chemistry is expected to be the fastest-growing chemistry segment of the global Battery Recycling Market
- Based on source, the automotive source is the largest source segment of the Battery Recycling Market
- Europe was the largest market for the battery recycling in 2016
- Key players operational in the Battery Recycling Market include Call2Recycle, Inc. (U.S.), Battery Solutions, LLC. (U.S.), Exide Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Gravita India Ltd. (India), and Johnson Controls Inc. (U.S.).
Browse 104 market data Tables and 42 Figures spread through 147 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Battery Recycling Market" at http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/battery-recycling-market-147696175.html
Early buyers will receive 10% customization.
Email: [email protected]