According to reportsandreports research, the augmented reality market was valued at $2.39 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $61.39 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 55.71% during the forecast period. The research report covers the top 25 companies with their competitive strategies, top segments, market trends, share, and regional outlook in the near future.
- Increasing demand for AR in retail and e-commerce is the major driver for the augmented reality market
- Key players are Google, Inc. (US), PTC Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (US), Wikitude GmbH (Austria), DAQRI LLC (US), Zugara, Inc. (US), Blippar (UK), Magic Leap, Inc. (US), and Osterhout Design Group (US).
- Augmented reality market for the head mounted displays is expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period
- Augmented reality market for enterprise application is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period
- APAC is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period
- Research Coverage: This research categorizes the augmented reality market on the basis of technology, type, device type, offering (hardware & software), application, and geography. The report also discusses major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the market.
Browse 156 tables, 74 figures, and 25 company profiles spread across 256 pages and/or download a sample copy of the report.