Radiant Insights’ report – “Automated Optical Inspection System (AOI) Market” – estimates the global automated optical inspection system (AOI) market to expand at a CAGR of 15% by 2023. Automated optical inspection systems (AOI) are used for visual examination through a printed circuit board that scans a device with the help of an autonomous camera and tests for quality defects and the catastrophic failure.
- Factors propelling market growth include growing demand for consumer electronics, miniaturization of PCBs, and propagation of electronics in the automotive segment.
- Factors that may hamper the growth include false call rate of image-based AOI systems.
- The automotive segment led the AOI market in 2017 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance by 2023.
- APAC accounted for the major share of the automated optical inspection system (AOI) market in 2017 and will continue to lead in the forecast period.
- Key players contributing to the robust growth of the automated optical inspection system (AOI) market comprise GÖPEL electronic GmbH, LDC technology Inc., Daiichi Jitsugyo CO., LTD., Cyber Optics, GSI Group, Inc., Zhejiang Ovi Technology Co., Ltd, Shenzhen JT Automation Equipment Co., Ltd., and Omron Corporation.
Need more facts and figures? Access the “Automated Optical Inspection System (AOI) Market” report.
Radiant Insights, Inc.