MarketsandMarkets’ research report, titled "Aircraft Sensors Market by Connectivity, Platform (UAV, Fixed, Rotary), Sensor (Pressure, Temperature, Speed, Proximity, Gyro) Application (Engine, Door, Environmental Control), End Use (OEM, Aftermarket), and Region - Global Forecast to 2025", foresees the aircraft sensors market growing from $3.8 billion in 2019 to $4.9 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.48%. Increasing aircraft orders is one factor driving the market. According to the Boeing Current Market Outlook 2018, the demand for commercial aircraft will grow significantly in the future. Rising military expenditure of emerging economies will also contribute to increased market share.
- Based on application, the flight deck & flight controls segment of the aircraft sensors market is estimated to account for the largest market share during the forecast period.
- Based on platform, the UAV segment of the aircraft sensors market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
- Based on connectivity, the wireless sensors segment of the aircraft sensors market is projected to grow at a higher CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
- North America is estimated to be the largest market for aircraft sensors in 2019.
- Key players operating in the aircraft sensors market are Honeywell International, Inc., (US), TE Connectivity Ltd. (Switzerland), Ametek, Inc. (US), General Electric Company (US), Meggitt PLC (UK), Safran Electronics & Defense (France), Woodward Inc. (US), Thales Group (France), and Zodiac Aerospace (France).
Need more flight data? Browse the "Aircraft Sensors Market" report.