Kaiterra invades the US with its first commercial IAQ monitor, the Sensedge. Designed for accurate, continuous, and secure tracking of indoor air quality, the Sensedge is touted as the world’s first IAQ monitor developed specifically for the globally recognized RESET Air Standard for Commercial Interiors.
Sensedge installs easily in any new or existing interior, such as offices, hotels, retail spaces, multifamily, hospitals, and schools and offers a complete IAQ monitor for commercial needs, including PM2.5, TVOC, carbon dioxide, temperature, and humidity, with a touchscreen display. Users can access historical data, helping to inform building design, construction, and operations. Features include:
- Real-time, accurate monitoring of PM2.5, CO2, TVOC, temperature, and humidity
- Continuous data collection via a cloud-based server and local storage
- End-to-end encryption for secure data transfer
- Easy installation and maintenance with replaceable sensors and built-in notification system -- with no calibration necessary
- An API to visualize real-time data and identify trends
- Maximum user security with SSL/TLS encryption, password protection, and customized user permissions
- Multiple data export methods over e-mail, micro-SD card, and USB, as well as support for both Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- Simple, intuitive user experience offered with touchscreen control, easy-to-navigate displays, and support for multiple languages
- Support for various network configurations, including company proxy servers, hidden SSIDs, and captive portals
- Customizable sensors to meet project-specific needs.
For more information, checkout the Sensedge datasheet.