ReportsnReports.com’s Actuators Market Report indicates that the actuators market may reach $49.28 billion by 2022 from $38.80 billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 4.90% during (2017-2022). The research firm claims the market is driven by technological advancements in actuators, increased investments in process automation across end-use verticals, increase in the number of aircraft deliveries, the establishment and growth of new smart cities and the growth of infrastructure, such as smart buildings, smart healthcare, smart mobility, smart infrastructure, smart transportation, and smart security. Key players profiled in this report include: Emerson (US), Honeywell (US), Moog (US), Rotork (UK), and Pentair (US), among others, and the manufacturers of different types of actuators, such as Parker Hannifin (US), ABB (Switzerland), Cameron (US), SMC (Japan), and Eaton (Ireland).
- The Asia Pacific region is estimated to account for the largest share of the actuators market in 2017.
- Based on application, the automotive end use application segment is expected to lead the actuators market during the forecast period.
- Based on type, the linear actuator segment is estimated to account for the largest Actuators Market share in 2017.
- The report provides in-depth market intelligence regarding actuators market dynamics and major factors, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges that influence the growth of the actuators market, along with an analysis of micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and their contribution to the actuators market.
- Study segments the actuators market based on type (linear, rotary), system (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, and others), application (end use and industrial), and maps these segments and sub segments across five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World (RoW).
If you are interested in further details, feel free to browse the report.