The 6A02 acrylic meters are available with interchangeable, direct-reading scales for water, argon, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and helium. Scales mount on the front of the flow body and are positioned and secured by a clear front plate held in place by four screws. A low hysteresis, multi-turn needle valve is included. Dual scales display flow rates in both metric and English units and long scales facilitate high resolution readings. A yellow backing enhances scale readability and helps minimize eye fatigue.
• ACCURACY: ±3% FS
• CONNECTIONS: 3/8" Female NPT.
• MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 150°F/ 65°C Maximum.
• MAXIMUM PRESSURE: 100 psi/6.89 Bar Maximum.
• FLOAT AND GUIDE: 316 Stainless Steel.
• INLET/OUTLET CONNECTIONS: Brass.
• PANEL MOUNTING: Polypropylene Nuts.
• VALVE PARTS: Brass.
For more details visit http://www.dakotainstruments.com/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&cPath=32&products_id=1111 and go to http://www.dakotainstruments.com/pdf/dakota_6A01_acrylic_flow_meters_2014.pdf