An Allied Market Research report titled, “5G Chipset Market by IC Type, Operational Frequency, Product, and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2026”, offers analyses of the driving forces and opportunities, major market segments, top investment pockets, key player positioning, and competitive landscape. According to the report, the global 5G chipset market is estimated to reach $2.12 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $22.93 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 48.7% during 2020-2026.
- Rapid development in automated devices, increased adoption of mobile broadband services, and rise in government initiatives for developing smart cities are expected to boost the growth of the global 5G chipset market.
- ASIC segment to hold lion's share through 2026
- Chipsets operating between 26 and 39 GHz frequency segment to portray huge demand by 2026
- Devices segment to hold largest share through 2026
- Consumer electronics segment to lead the market during 2020-–2026
- LAMEA region to portray fastest growth through 2026
- Key market players include Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Intel Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Xilinx Inc., Qorvo, Broadcom, Nokia Corporation, Mediatek Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., and Infineon Technologies AG.
Need more details? Request a sample of the “5G Chipset Market” report.
Allied Market Research
Portland, OR 97220
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060