MINMAX Technology’s MIZI03 Series3W isolated dc/dc converters are designed for critical railway applications. Encapsulated within DIP-24 packages, the series included components for bus voltages of 24 , 36, 48, 72, 96, and 110 Vdc, with output voltages of 5, 12, 15, 12, and ±15 Vdc.
The converters comply with Railway DC input-voltage range and brief variation requirements in accordance with EN50155 certification, vibration and thermal shock test EN 61371, cooling, dry, and damp heat test IEC/EN 60068-2-1, 2, 30, Railway Certification EN50155 (IEC 60571), and Railway EMC standard EN 50121-3-2. The DC-DC power converter series are designed-in conducted EMI filters EN55032/11 Class A & FCC Level A, conforming to voltage isolation requirements EN 61373. Safety features include voltage output trim and remote power control, along with overload, overvoltage, short-circuiting, and fire protection approved to the EN45545-2 standards.
The modules are vacuum-sealed, using UL94V-0 grade sealants. The vacuum-seal and the 3-kVac voltage isolation with reinforced insulation create a robust electrical barrier to secure sensitive circuit load from excess energy mishaps. Other features include a 20-ms start-up feature eliminates system timing failure caused due to long start-up times.
Summary of features include:
• Industrial Standard DIP-24 Package
• Ultra-wide Input Ranges 9-36VDC, 18-75VDC, 40-160VDC
• I/O Isolation 3000 VAC with Reinforced Insulation
• Operating Ambient Temp. Range -40℃ to +92℃
• No Min. Load Requirement
• Under-Voltage, Overload and Short Circuit Protection
• EMI Emission EN55032/11 Class A & FCC Level A Approved
• Vibration and Shock/Bump meets EN 61373 Approved
• Cooling, Dry & Damp Heat Test meet IEC/EN 60068-2-1, 2, 30 Approved
• Fire Protection Test meets EN45545-2 Approved
• Railway EMC Standard EN 50121-3-2 Approved
• Railway Certified EN50155 (IEC 60571) Approved
• UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1 (60950-1) Safety Approval & CE Marking
Need more info? A MINMAX MIZI03 series datasheet awaits your perusal.