Teledyne DALSA expands its 3D laser profiler series for industrial imaging and factory automation with the Z-TrakTM LP1 that promises to deliver accurate and precise height measurements in an ergonomically designed compact unit, with an FIR-peak detector. Z-Trak LP1 series profilers are factory-calibrated and bundled with the company’s Sapera Processing 8 Runtime, or Sherlock 8 3D software. In addition, the LP1 series feature a GigE Vision interface, support the GenICam standard, and is compatible with other off-the-shelf software. The Z-Trak supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and includes general-purpose inputs/outputs and flexible mounting options.
Features in a nutshell:
- FIR-Peak detector algorithm delivers high accuracy and stable operations
- Enables imaging of objects with different surface reflectance
- High accuracy with both red and blue lasers
- Optimized optical path ensures consistent results across the entire measurement range
- Wide selection of models: measurement range from 10 mm to 1000 mm
- Available in laser class 2M and 3R for wide operating conditions
- Compact IP67 housing for harsh operating environment
- Includes Sapera LT, Sapera Processing Group 1 RTL, and Sherlock 8.0 3D
For more details, checkout the Z-Trak laser profiler page.