Teledyne DALSA’s latest Genie Nano cameras employ ON Semiconductor’s Python P3 1.3M CMOS image sensors. The emerging models feature a global shutter, with 1280 x 1024 resolution, and image capture of up to 83 frames-per-second with Teledyne’s TurboDrive technology. Developed for cost-conscious imaging applications that don’t require the higher speed of On Semi’s P1 sensors, the latest P3-based cameras are available in color and monochrome.
Pertinent features include:
- TurboDrive for fast frame rates and full image quality
- Trigger-to-Image-Reliability for easy system control and debugging
- Small footprint / light weight: 44mm x 29mm x 21mm / 47 grams
- Wide temperature range (-20 to 60°C) for imaging in harsh environments
- Support for the Linux operating platform
Visit the Genie Nano product page for more information.