Submit a brief abstract, 200 to 400 words, stating the topic of your article, what it contains, and its goal. Send the abstract via email to Mat Dirjish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After we work out any issues with the abstract, create a finished article. The final submission should be as follows:
- Body of the text should be in Microsoft Word (.doc format)
- Font should be Times Roman or Arial 12 pt
- There should be no unique or esoteric formatting in the text, i.e., columns, boxes, etc., and single spacing is highly welcomed
- Graphic and photos must be separate files and not embedded in the text body
- Graphics and photos should be JPEGs, 100 dpi or higher (max. 300 dpi)
- All graphics require a caption that is a complete sentence. These can be in the text files with references to the associated graphics, i.e., see fig 1, in chart 3, etc.
- We need a photo of the author, a headshot, preferably on a white or light background, also a JPEG, 100 dpi minimum
- We also need the author’s title and a brief bio.
- Send the final copy with graphics to email@example.com.
And that’s it!
Most Read Articles