Research Report Evaluates RFID Evolution Through 2010July 17, 2007
New report provides a strategic view of the anticipated evolution of RFID through 2010 from an application perspective.
DUBLIN, Ireland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of RFID Applications, Implementation, and Business Case Analysis with Predictions and Strategic Roadmap 2007 to 2010 to their offerings.
This report is written by an independent expert in the field, Sanjay Chatterjee. The report evaluates RFID from an application, adoption, usage, and policy perspective. The report evaluates the current options and the future of RFID, analyzing the often overlooked challenges encountered during deployment and operation of RFID systems. It also provides economic analysis and ROI assessment for RFID deployment. Finally, the report provides a strategic view of the anticipated evolution of RFID through 2010 from an application perspective. Combining financial analysis, fact sheets, device comparisons, estimation analysis and trend analysis, this report is a must for anyone with a vested interest in RFID now or considering an investment over the next three years.
- RFID hardware, software, and solution vendors and related professional services companies
- Managed services providers, outsourced RFID solutions and application providers, and RFID service bureau operators
- Personnel responsible for automating Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other business processes
- Healthcare management personnel responsible for tracking patients, staff personnel, equipment, inventory, and other critical resources
- Retailers and personnel responsible for merchandise inventory and ordering processes, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Merchandise tracking and fraud prevention
- Providers of value-added applications and services such as metering, telemetry, telematics, and sensor applications, inventory control and tracking such as merchandise control, asset tracking and recovery such as computing equipment monitoring, tracking parts moving through a manufacturing process, tracking goods in a supply chain, and payment systems
- RFID Hardware Manufacturing companies
- Companies interested in optimizing their RFID business process strategies
- Venture Capitalist and Startup companies
Key Questions Answered
- What is the strategic roadmap for the next three years?
- What are the current and next generation applications?
- What are the strategic implications of various mandates?
- What are the government, homeland security, and law enforcement uses for RFID?
- What is the importance of RFID in the pharmaceuticals industry?
- How can RFID be used for a GPS-free tracking system?
- What is the use of RFID in daily life and its challenges?
- What has RFID been used for in Iraq and what were the challenges?
- What is the economic analysis of RFID - how do you justify investment?
Chapter 1 Success Story of RFID
Chapter 2 Spheres of RFID
Chapter 3 RFID in Government Sectors
Chapter 4 GPS Free RFID based Indoor Location Tracking System
Chapter 5 RFID in daily life and the challenges
Chapter 6 RFID Now and Beyond
Chapter 7 Future of RFID
Chapter 8 Business Case for RFID
Chapter 9 Horizons of RFID
Chapter 10 RFID Economic Analysis
Chapter 11 Select RFID Vendor List and their Offerings
List of Tables and Figures
- A3 Technologies
- Aanza AutoID Group
- Accusort Systems, Inc.
- AceIC Designs, Inc.
- Acheson Colloids Company
- Alanco Technologies, Inc.
- Alien Technology
- Analytica India
- Argent Group
- Assyst, Inc.
- AVANTE International Technology, Inc.
- AXCESS Inc.
For more information click here.
Research and Markets
Fax: +353 1 4100 980
Most Read Articles