Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Innovative CompaniesSeptember 27, 2007
Presents Growth Excellence Awards to companies in a variety of industries, in recognition of their innovation and success.
PALO ALTO, CA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Frost & Sullivan honored companies for innovation and leadership in a variety of industries at the 3rd annual Frost & Sullivan Growth Excellence Awards Banquet held in Monterey, CA, last Tuesday.
The Awards recognized companies and individuals for their diligence and innovation in implementing successful business plans and excelling in the increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The gala Awards event was in conjunction with Frost & Sullivan's Executive Congress on Corporate Growth: Growth Innovation and Leadership 2007, and was sponsored by MSC Malaysia. MSC Malaysia is a national initiative spearheaded by the Malaysian Government to promote both the national ICT industry and provide a test-bed for the global ICT industry.
Awarded companies included:
- AccelRate Power Systems, Inc. – 2007 North American Battery Charger Technology Innovation of the Year Award
- AEGIS – 2007 North American Motors & Drives Product Value Leadership of the Year Award
- Aimetis – 2007 North American Surveillance Software Growth Excellence Award
- Alien Technology Corporation – 2007 North American RFID Tags & Readers Growth Excellence of the Year Award
- Ameresco – 2007 North American Energy Services Growth Strategy Leadership of the Year Award
- Anue Systems – 2007 Global Network Emulator Growth Excellence Of the Year Award
- APC-MGE – 2007 Global Data Center Solutions Company of the Year Award
- Aquatech International – 2007 North American Water Recycling and Reuse Systems Excellence in Technology Award
- Athena Technologies, Inc. – 2007 North American Aerospace Growth Excellence Award
- ATK Engines & Transmissions – 2007 North American Remanufactured Gasoline Engine Customer Service Leadership of the Year Award
- axonX LLC – 2007 North American Fire & Smoke Detection Devices Technology Leadership of the Year Award
- Azdel, Inc. – 2007 North American Automotive Body Paneling Excellence in Technology Award
- Boston-Power, Inc. – 2007 North American Lithium Battery Technology Innovation of the Year Award
- Camero, Inc. – 2007 North American Ultra-Wideband Based Imaging Systems Product Innovation Award
- Certicom, Inc. – 2007 North American Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Product Innovation Award
- Citrix - 2007 Stratecast Award for Innovation in SSL VPN Product Direction
- Detectent – 2007 North American Energy Mgmt Services Growth Excellence of the Year Award
- Distech Controls, Inc. – 2007 North American Building Automation Systems Growth Excellence of the Year Award
- EM-SEC Technologies LLC – 2007 North American Wireless Security Technology Growth Excellence of the Year Award
- G.E. Energy – 2007 North American Wind Power Growth Strategy Leadership of the Year Award
- GE Plastics Automotive Division – 2007 North American Advanced Automotive Design Technology Leadership Award
- GE Water & Process Technologies – 2007 North American Desalination Technologies Excellence in Research Award
- Getty Images – 2007 Global Digital Asset Management (DAM) Market Leadership Award
- GridPoint Technologies Inc. – 2007 North American Building Management Technologies Green Excellence Award
- IBM Lotus – 2007 North American Unified Communications Global Excellence Award
- Level 3 Communications – 2007 North American IP Communications Services Growth Excellence of the Year Award
- Luxoft – 2007 Global Outsourcing Value Leadership Award
- MangoDSP – 2007 North American Encoder & Video Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
- Memsic, Inc. – 2007 North American Micro-Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) Excellence in Technology Award
- Microvision, Inc. – 2007 North American Micro-Electromechanical Systems (MEMS)-Based Display & Imaging Systems Technology Innovation Award
- MIMOS Bhd – 2007 Asia Pacific Precision Agriculture Industry Innovation & Advancement Award
- Neptune Technologies & Bioresearch Inc. – 2007 North American Nutraceutical Ingredient Niche Player of the Year Award
- Objet Geometrics – 2007 Global Rapid Prototyping Equipment Growth Excellence of the Year Award
- Omnitrol Networks – 2007 North American RFID Middleware Product Innovation Award
- Power Cap-Liquid Health Labs Inc. – 2007 North American Beverage Vendor of the Year Award
- Pulsafeeder, Inc. – 2007 North American Positive Displacement Pumps Excellence in Product & Customer Service of the Year Award
- Scuderi Group LLC – 2007 North American Engine Technologies Technology Innovation Award
- Shenick Network Systems Limited – 2007 Global Integrated Triple Play Test Equipment Product Innovation Award
- Suntron – 2007 North American Medical Electronics Manufacturing Services Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
- TAGSYS RFID – 2007 North American RFID Product Line Strategy Leadership Award
- Turbine Truck Engines – 2007 North American Automotive Turbines Technology Innovation Award
- Verint Systems – 2007 North American Video Surveillance Software Market Leadership in Encoder & Video Servers Award
- W. R. Grace & Co. – 2007 North American Concrete Admixtures Product Line Leadership of the Year Award
- Widevine Technologies, Inc. – 2007 Global Content Protection & Digital Rights Management Growth Excellence Award
- Xantrex – 2007 North American Power Supplies Competitive Strategy Leadership of the Year Award, 2007 North American Alternative/Renewable Energy Lifetime Achievement Award, and the 2007 North American Power Supplies CEO of the Year Award
- Zoran Corporation – 2007 Global Digital Solutions Best Bang for the Buck Award
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
For further information on the Award banquets or recipients or for digital photos, please contact Stacie Jones (Stacie.Jones@frost.com).
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company, has been partnering with clients to support the development of innovative strategies for more than 40 years. The company's industry expertise integrates growth consulting, growth partnership services, and corporate management training to identify and develop opportunities. Frost & Sullivan serves an extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the investment community by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique global perspective and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and demographics. For more information, visit the company's Web site.
Most Read Articles