NEW! Public Relations Information for Exhibitors
We are generating a lot of excitement and media interest for the upcoming Sensors Expo & Conference and we are interested in finding out about new products and special events you have planned. We want to make this process easy for you and encourage you to share your news with us so we can share it with the media and our attendees to ensure your company has a successful event.
- New Products - We are working on a press release announcing new products that will be showcased at the Sensors Expo - if you have information on new products which can be released to the media - please email us the name of the product and a short 2 sentence description for us to include in this release.
- Virtual Press Office - Exhibitors can post press releases at no cost to the Virtual Press Office on the Sensors Expo website, simply click here to upload your word or pdf files.
- Access to registered press list - Many of the industry trade publications and general business press will register to attend the Sensors Expo and we encourage you to send press invites to them to stop by your booth. Email us for a complete list of press who have registered and those that have been invited.
- On-site Press Office - We will have a working Press Room at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center and encourage exhibitors to display up to 25 information kits, which can be dropped off on-site. Access is restricted to accredited members of the working press.
- Press Conferences/Events - Are you planning a special event or press conference? Let us know about it and we will include it on our schedule of events for the media. We can also assist you with information about room sets, audio visual needs, and catering.
- Social Media - Let your online community know you will be exhibiting at the Sensors Expo. Here are our social media links:
For more information, contact Sensors Expo's PR Agency:
Public Relations Representative
Sensors Expo & Conference