New Companies And Event Features Added to Sensors 2013 Expo Floor
Newton, MA, May 1, 2013 - Sensors Expo & Conference is pleased to announce a multitude of new exhibitors who will be featured on the show floor. This year's event will bring together thousands of engineers, scientists and industry professionals from around the world to see the latest innovations in sensor technology. Sensors Expo & Conference will take place at The Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL, Wednesday, June 5 - Thursday, June 6 with pre-conference symposia scheduled for Tuesday, June 4.
"The market for sensors is expanding at a phenomenal rate and we are thrilled so many industry leaders have selected Sensors Expo as their must attend event," said Wendy Loew, Event Director, Questex Media Group, producer of the annual event. "Attendees can save months of time researching and find their best options from hundreds of best-in-class exhibitors by spending three information-packed days at Sensors Expo, examining solutions and exploring new technologies offered by these leading vendors."
Featured exhibitors participating on the Sensors show floor include:
In addition to the exhibits, Sensors Expo will offer several featured areas on the Expo Floor, including:
- Energy Harvesting Pavilion
- Intelligent Systems Pavilion (New for 2013): Sponsored by Intelligent Systems Conference. Featured exhibitors include: Intel, Adlink, LDRA, MDISS, MSC, Vector Software, and Visure Solutions to date. Co-located with Sensors, the Intelligent Systems Conference spans 3 tracks including Embedded, Medical Device Deployment, and Intelligent Systems. All Sensors Conference attendees gain access to any ISS conference session as part of their Sensors conference registration!
- Internet of Things (IoT) Pavilion (New for 2013):Sponsored by IPSO Alliance
- MEMS Networking Lounge & Pavilion: Sponsored by MEMS Industry Group
- Wireless Pavilion
- Sensors Magazine Live Theater: gain free education on the Expo Floor from industry experts and technologists, including Anaren, ClearConnex, Micronas, PCB Piezotronics, QDAQ Systems, Specialty Coating Systems, and more.
On the Expo Floor and in Conference sessions, attendees will be able to explore the most up-to-date innovations and applications in sensors technology including Big Data, MEMS, Energy Harvesting, Wireless Sensing Solutions, Measurement & Detection, and more. This year's event features keynotes, Joseph Paradiso, Director of the Responsive Environments Group MIT Media Laboratory, discussing the extension of sensors across things, places and people, and Raymond Arvidson, Professor, Washington University, Participating Scientist, NASA's Mars Curiosity Rover Mission, discussing sensors in space. To download the digital conference brochure, click here. To register for this year's event, visit www.sensorsexpo.com. To exhibitor or sponsor this year's event, contact email@example.com.
About Sensors Expo & Conference
Since 1986, Sensors Expo & Conference (www.sensorsexpo.com) has been the leading industry event in North America exclusively focused on sensors and has emerged as one of the largest and most important gatherings of engineers and scientists involved in the development and deployment of sensor systems. The Sensors Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex Media Group LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. For more information, visit www.questex.com.
For further information, contact:
Amy Riemer, Media Relations