The fast growing demand for and increased adoption of consumer and mobile device applications has generated strong sales for MEMS and in turn, has market analysts expecting double-digit growth for the next several years. Explore current MEMS devices, find new ways to apply existing MEMS devices, learn about emerging and cutting-edge MEMS devices, and meet leading players in the MEMS space - all at Sensors Expo & Conference.
This year's MEMS offerings include:
Full Day Pre-Conference Symposium chaired by MEMS Industry Group
MEMS Main Conference Track sponsored by MEMS Industry Group
- Smart MEMS Sensors for the Internet of Things
- Propelling the Future of Mobile Intelligence with Sensor Fusion
- From MEMS to NEMS: The Evolution of Micromachining Technologies to Smaller and Cheaper Devices
- Mobile Microrobots: Current Trends and Future Directions
- The Sensors Behind the IoT Revolution - What You Need to Know to Make Your Product a Success
- Autonomous Shock Event Monitoring MEMS Accelerometers
- Development of CMUT-based Ultrasonic Sensors Systems
- Effects of Intrinsic Electrical Noise on MEMS Pressure Sensing Elements
- MEMS Gas Sensing: The Helium Problem
Click here to view all MEMS Sessions.
Sensors Expo & Conference is the only event that showcases the entire ecosystem of MEMS in a dedicated MEMS Pavilion and MEMS Innovation Area.