Partnered with industry experts ARM and IPSO Alliance, Sensors Expo will bring you first class education and exhibits exploring the latest technologies and advancements in the Internet of Things.
Pre-Conference Symposium on June 24, presented by ARM:
- Making the Internet of Things a Reality: A Toolkit for Designing "Smart". Hear from: ARM, Atmel, Freescale, Logic PD, MC10, Novati Technologies, Sensor Platforms, and Vestec
Main Conference Sessions on June 25-26, presented by ARM:
- Wireless Sensor Networks for the Industrial Internet of Things
- A Look into the Future of IoT
- More-than-Moore & Innovating Packaging Create Opportunities in IoT
- Sensing and Location in the Internet of Things: OGC's SensorThings
- Apples-to-Apples. Machine-to-Machines. Machines-to-Apples? Connecting Everything Through the Internet of Things
Click here to view all IoT session descriptions and speakers.
Internet of Things Pavilion
In partnership with IPSO Alliance for the second year in a row, Sensors Expo will be showcasing the use of Internet Protocol in sensor and control applications enabling the Internet of Things. Click here to learn more!
Additional IoT Exhibitors: Akustica, Alta Devices, Freescale, RFMicron, Inc., Verizon, and more!
If you are involved with sensors and sensor integrated systems, you can't afford to miss Sensors Expo & Conference! Click here to register today.
Interested in exhibiting in the IoT Pavilion? Contact Cal Groton today.