In addition to up to $400 in savings, there are hundreds of reasons why Sensors is the one show you and your team needs to attend in 2014. To save you time, we'll give you the top ten.
- We've expanded the program to cover sensing essentials and NEW cutting-edge topics. Spanning across 65+ Technical Sessions, the program covers Gas & Chemical Sensing, Energy Harvesting, IoT, M2M, MEMS, Measurement & Detection, Power Management, Sensors @ Work, and Wireless.
- Three NEW Full Day Pre-Conference Symposia on June 24th will take an in-depth look at "Designing MEMS In-How to Engage the Supply Chain," "Energy Harvesting for Powering Wireless Sensors Networks," and "Making the Internet of Things a Reality: A Toolkit for Designing Smart."
- Two high-quality and exciting keynotes—from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory and Kia Motors America—will bring their knowledge, experience and innovations to Sensors Expo.
- What's been keeping you up at night? Our Sensors @ Work track offers case studies of real-world applications, providing you with insight into which solutions work and how best to use them
- Get in-depth knowledge from our exceptional line up of session and symposia speakers, who have technical expertise and best practice insight they want to share with you.
- Tour hundreds of exhibits on the Expo Floor and see sensing technologies in action.
- Looking for a specific sensing technology? Visit our key technology pavilions—Energy Harvesting, IoT, M2M & Wireless, and MEMS—and meet exhibitors whose main focus is providing you with the exact sensor solution you need.
- Find out which sensor technologies are best-in-breed at the Best of Sensors Expo Awards Ceremony.
- One of the best parts of attending an event is networking. Sensors Expo offers invaluable opportunities to connect with your peers, including a Networking Breakfast each morning and a Networking Happy Hour.
- When you bring a team of 3 or more, each registrant will receive $50 off their Gold or Main Conference pass!
The joke's on you if you miss this offer! Register by Friday, April 18 to save up to $400 off passes. Click here to register today.