Agilent Technologies to Demonstrate New PXI Functional Test SystemMarch 19, 2014
SANTA CLARA, CA – Agilent Technologies Inc. will demonstrate its latest PXI Functional Test System, plus boundary scan and in-circuit test systems, at the IPC APEX EXPO, March 25-27, at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center (Booth 263) in Las Vegas, Nev.
Agilent experts will demonstrate:
• The new, cost-effective Agilent TS-8989A, the world’s only integrated high-current switch with PXI-based measurement system-in-a-box for automotive functional testing.
• The versatile x1149 benchtop boundary scan analyzer, winner of EDN’s 2014 Best-in-Test Award. The x1149 offers quick test turnaround and extensive coverage, from design and validation to new product introduction and mass manufacturing. Demonstrations of the x1149 will also include testing of solid state drives and support for Intel Silicon View Technology.
• The low-cost Medalist i1000D ICT, which has the smallest manufacturing footprint in the market. This system comes complete with an integrated board handler for automating manufacturing tests of smartphones, LEDs, automotive fuse boxes and more. The i1000D includes digital testing, boundary scan and serial programming capabilities.
• The fully integrated inline Medalist i3070 Series 5 in-circuit test system with short-wire fixturing, known for its ease of test transportability and repeatability. This award-winning suite includes limited-access tests, LED tests and an easy-to-use interface.
• The Agilent i1000D diagnostics test set, a custom, modular ICT-featured instrument. For use in R&D, repair and functional test, it provides faster prototype turn-on and precise repair diagnostics.
• The use of the G200 Nano Indenter with a new technique, Express Test, to map the hardness/mechanical properties of a SAC 305 solder joint with gold plating. Electronic packaging reliability depends largely on the mechanical integrity of soldered interconnects.
• Solution partners at the Agilent booth will demonstrate cost-effective, state-of-the-art software for analysis, simulation and implementation of the most demanding circuit-board production tests.
Additional information is available at http://www.agilent.com/find/ict
Most Read Articles