The report “Smart Sensor Market by Product, Industry Trends, Estimation & Forecast, 2016-2024” issued by Esticast Research and Consulting sees the global smart-sensor market valued at $20.75 billion in 2016 and projects it to reach $81.99 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 18.9% from 2017 to 2024. In 2016, image sensors occupied the largest revenue share in the global smart sensor market. Among major regions, European smart sensor market was the largest revenue generating market valued at $6.93 billion in 2016.
- Image sensor products lead the smart sensor market in 2016, growing with a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period
- Automotive Industry lead the market by holding the maximum share of 23.38% in 2016
- European smart sensor market held the largest revenue share of $6.93 billion dollars in 2016
- European market holds nearly 34% of the global smart sensor market and is expected to grow having the highest CAGR of 19.7% during the forecast period.
- Smart Sensor Market Revenue share by Geography: Europe holds a leadership position in smart sensor market.
- Key market players operating in the industry include ABB Ltd., Analog Devices, Eaton Corp, Emerson Process Management, Infineon Technologies AG, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Renesas Electronics, Siemens AG, STMicroelectronics N.V, and Yokogawa Electric Corp.
More info about the report is available from Esticast Research.